Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen is my name. I'm a Vietnamese American Entrepreneur living in Orange County California. My amazing partner JP and my wonderful Dad Henry are also part of our extended family. The majority of people are familiar with me from my Instagram @annephung, where I share my daily life, highs and lows, as well as everything inbetween. At the age of 1 and a half years old My family and I immigrated from the United States to America. If it wasn't due to the dedication of my parents, I may not even be here today sharing this life with you. My parents were the source of my inspiration and I worked to be successful. I thought my future would unfold the same way as I graduated from university, be offered a corporate position, be married, and then start an family. That was my ideal of what success looked like. But the reality of life changed my plans. The money and the status of my position didn't make me feel happy. I was convinced that I had wasted my time for a paycheck. While I moved toward a new direction in my life, I discovered the importance of personal training and that's what I wanted to do. I am a lover for exercise, enjoy being in the company of people and am eager to help people. It was in 2014 that I started my own small business and I will celebrate 7 years since my birthday in 2021. It's rare to meet an Asian female in the business. In the coaching industry I would like to be a positive influence by providing quality training to aid others to become healthier and more content. Additionally, I would like everyone to be able to pursue their goals and achieve anything they desire in life. My career took off as I was experiencing the most happiness of my life. But, my mom passed away at the same time that my career began to take off. She fought a long and arduous fight with the disease and now rests in Heaven and is with me in my thoughts and heart always. The lessons we learn from life are often hidden from us however they are very useful. There are many ways that my mother's passing has changed my life. I honestly believe that she offered me another chance to be a part of her story after she passed away. It was Tet/Lunar New Year Day when she passed. The opportunity was there to begin her new life, and I got another chance to live a fulfilling and happy life. As I enter my 30's, I'm alive and alert. I truly feel that I live my life now and not merely existing like I did in the past. My intention in telling my story is to inform you that you're not alone. I would like you to feel that love is real and that a therapy session can be common. Health is the most important asset you have. There is only one chance to live. I wish you to be the best version of yourself.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bill-Self

Lisa Vander pump

Gina